There are a number of ways you can donate to the Gift Box Project.
1. The preferred donation is a complete Gift Box containing all the items on the customs lists (for help see How to make a gift box).
2. You can order a complete readymade box from us for CHF 45. We can put it on the truck for you, or you can collect the box and your child can donate it at school.
3. Order a semi-made box containing all the items required except TOYS and CLOTHING which you have to add and collect the box from us. Cost of this box/service is CHF 25.
4. Donate any amount of money to help us make more boxes. Please contact me directly for bank details.
5. Donate items from the content list for the boxes. These could be school items, toiletries, sweets, chocolate, biscuits, toys, hats, gloves, scarves or socks (see customs list on How to make a gift box).
6. You can also donate via recuddles.ch (an online store to buy second-hand children clothes, books etc.). Visit their online Children's shop, whilst shopping order a readymade Gift Box at the same time. They will take your order and pass everything to us. Do this and we will make a 2nd box for free, so you will be making 2 children in need very happy!
For further information regarding donating, please contact me or one of the team who will be happy to help.
Tyrrian Livesley: email@example.com
Sandra Holtom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Colehan: email@example.com
Carolin M. Sismondi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eivi Gornall: email@example.com
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping us make many more children happy.